This evening, we’re bringing you the latest update to Smartr365, with new enhancements and improvements. Find out more below, and make sure to clear your cache and refresh your system so you can use the new features.
Add email@example.com to your address book to make sure you catch all the new updates.
- Case notes – For mortgage and protection cases, users can now send case notes to the first or second applicant on a joint applicant case.
- On summary, fact find page, addresses are now ordered from most recent to oldest, this is the same for the fact find PDF download.
- Twenty7Tec quick sourcing – Quick sourcing is available which now re-directs users to the Twenty7Tec web page. Users can also go through settings to set up the Twenty7Tec OAuth credentials. As users proceed to Twenty7Tec quick sourcing, they will be provided with a one-time password.
- Protection Need & Demands – A new needs and demands section around protection for advisers has been created
- The Invite to Fact Find subject field is now pre-filled
- The Task feature has now been enabled
- When the fact find has been submitted, the application URL should now display correctly