This evening, we’re bringing you the latest update to Smartr365, with new enhancements and improvements. Find out more below, and make sure to clear your cache and refresh your system so you can use the new features.
Add email@example.com to your address book to make sure you catch all the new updates.
- Never miss an important document update from clients again! Smartr is building upon its new Notification Inbox to add two new types of notifications:
- Client has acknowledged a document
- Client has uploaded a new document
- These are automatically displayed on your Smartr adviser portal notification ‘bell’ in the top right hand corner of the screen
- There’s also a quick link to the Document Store of the client, for you to view the document in question
- We are busy working on improving speed and scalability in the platform and have re-engineered some code in the background to speed things up!
- We also fixed a few pesky bugs that we found:
- Email Pop up from Cases screen removed
- Better validation for address on the New Mortgage screen when moving to Pre-Offer Processing status