This evening, we’re bringing you the latest update to Smartr365, with new enhancements and improvements. Find out more below, and make sure to clear your cache and refresh your system so you can use the new features.
Add email@example.com to your address book to make sure you catch all the new updates.
Notifications for Advisers
Smartr365 has added two new Notification messages in-platform to help advisers keep track of their clients’ Fact Find processes:
- Get notified once a Client has submitted a Fact Find on the client portal
- Get notified when a Client has completed their ID Digital Verification via Digidentity
- These are automatically displayed on your Smartr365 adviser portal notification ‘bell’ in the top right hand corner of the screen and will show as red when there are new notifications.
- There’s also a quick link to review the information the client submitted in their Fact Find or to the automatically generated Proof of ID from Digidentity
- Check it out and let us know your feedback via our online Feedback Forum!
We release code weekly, which allows us to release lots of smaller tweaks quickly:
- Fixed the text on a button on the Add New Lead module
- Improve copy on an error message for ULS integration
- Added FCA number to the Settings page for the brokerage as it is required for third party integrations
- Our engineers are working to enhance speed and scalability in the platform and have redesigned some code in the background to speed things up!
- House cleaning activities: Removed some of our legacy screens which are no longer used, in this case the Default currency screen