This evening, we’re bringing you the latest update to Smartr365, with new enhancements and improvements. Find out more below, and make sure to clear your cache and refresh your system so you can use the new features.
Add email@example.com to your address book to make sure you catch all the new updates.
- Smartr365 is working to improve integrations across best in class software such as Sourcing with Twenty7Tec.
- This week we have enhanced the product information shown for the sourcing documentation which is pulled through to the platform, making it easier to browse your Searches and know which products you want to recommend to your clients.
We release code weekly, which allows us to release lots of smaller tweaks quickly
- Fixed the text on a button on the Add New Lead module
- Improve copy on an error message for ULS integration
- Added FCA number to the Settings page for the brokerage as it is required for third party integrations
Based on customer feedback, we have changed the default setting for notes when changing the status on a case:
- The default used to automatically select ‘Include in the Introducer Report’ for the notes which are automatically logged to the case upon changing status.
- This default is removed, meaning that only those notes which have been selected as ‘Introducer’ will show in the reporting for Introducers.
Add New Lead
When adding a new lead, advisers can quickly move the status to the Call Back or Meeting stages.
Don’t forget to save
We release code weekly, which allows us to tackle the problems we see our customers raise on our Feedback Forum:
- Added validations which will warn users when ever they are about to navigate away from the Mortgage or Protection forms without saving
Our Engineers found a visual bug with the Sharing Fact Find slider, so we have also fixed that too!