This week we’re bringing you a new feature – Not Proceeding flag on protection cases. We also have updates to our filters and search on Kanban view. Find out more below and be sure to check out the new improvements!
There are situations when a protection case will not proceed. This could be due to medical reasons impacting underwriting, a client deciding to change their mind, or various other reasons. Protection advisers can now add an ‘NPW’ or ‘Not Proceeding With’ flag for protection cases within Smartr365, allowing them to:
- Keep a copy of the advice and product choice on record
- Copy details to a new product which helps with audit tracking
- Filter these cases from the Kanban and Cases view to keep on top of cases which are still in progress
Once a case is marked as ‘Not Proceeding With’, the fields are locked and cannot be edited.
Cases and Kanban search and filtering
- We have added an improved search function to the Kanban screen.
- You can now search for your clients using their name or email address.
- This is available for Mortgage, Protection and Introducers.
- On the Cases and Kanban screen, we have removed the ‘Apply Filters’ button so that any filters selected are immediately applied, reducing the number of clicks.
- When moving a case in the Kanban screen, if there are required fields, the validation popup will open directly into the mortgage case with the required fields highlighted in red.
- On the Kanban screen, we have removed the ‘Show Completed Cases’ option as these are already visible in the Completed column
Twenty7Tec sourcing redirect on Smartr365
We are continually improving our integration with Twenty7Tec and have made the following tweaks this week.
- Only mortgage advisers can access the Twenty7Tec sourcing redirect, however other roles can view the search results and pull documentation such as EOR, ESIS and payment schedule back into the Document Store
- Once a document has been saved to the Document Store, there is a new quick link View Document button which will redirect you to the Document Store
- Mortgage term will pass to Twent7Tec in years, rather then months, when the term is in whole years i.e. 25 or 30.
Our Smartr engineering team also spotted a few bugs and fixed them:
- Pensions and investments were having issues with display when joint applicants where shared. This has been fixed.
- Chrome introduced a change in their browser which caused some unusual scrolling issues on our mortgage form. This has been fixed.