This week we have launched the Halifax DIP Direct. Smartr365 is proud to announce that we are live with our one click submission for Smartr365 Fact Find to Halifax.
We have also released SmartrTalk, a new in-platform Video calling function and a new integration with L&G’s SmartrFit is now available. Find out more below and be sure to check out the new improvements in the Smartr365 platform!
Halifax Direct DIP
Connect to Halifax for a DIP decision in one click.
- Save valuable time from re-keying information
- Smartr365 has mapped all required Fact Find information to Halifax fields. With one click the data is mapped, sent to Halifax and a response is returned to Smartr365.
- Advisers can then log into the Halifax portal to download the DIP and to convert to FMA, with the data available in the portal
- Currently supported for First Time Buyers, who are permanently employed with no government schemes or lending into retirement
Customer support managers are coordinating rolling this out to customers. We will be expanding the criteria accepted over time.
Over the last year, it’s become increasingly important to support a digital advice process for our Smartr365 customers. Video calls have replaced face-to-face meetings and are now part of the ‘new normal’. In addition to being Covid-19 safe, they allow advisers to reach a larger geographical market, and are more convenient for customers. In response to this need, we have launched SmartrTalk:
- Schedule a video call with a client
- Clients are not required to install any platform, just click the link to join
- Calendar invite sent to your inbox so you won’t forget
Advisers on Smartr365 now get access to SmartrFit; combining a mortgage search criteria tool with an affordability calculator, to find an even smarter fit between your clients and lenders.
- Our engineers have made some improvements to the error dialogue to catch unsaved changes.
- Stamp duty calculators updated for Scotland
- Added SVR monthly payment field to Fact Find and a new Suitability token to pull through to your templates
- Added Cashback field to the mortgage case for Remortgages and a link to map this to the eConveyancing Cashback Remortgage quote type
- A fix to the Property Valuation pulling through to the suitability templates