Let’s get everyone on the same page
Smartr365 isn’t just about the process; it’s about the people. That’s why, when an advisor chooses our software, everyone involved in the mortgage process benefits – introducers, solicitors and home buyers.
Cloud-based, so you can access it anywhere in the world, it brings people and the process together for faster, simpler, more successful purchasing.
Smartr365 advisors are able to offer their clients a better mortgage experience with its tools for home buyers. Fast, convenient and easy to use, it provides property purchasers with a simpler, more transparent process to buying property.
- Securely view and manage your whole property portfolio with mortgage balance and protection information
- Reduce typing – submit your details just once, in a single place for all applications
- Calculate property purchase costs, including stamp duty
- See exactly what you can afford
- Upload and view key documents electronically
- Capture data with your smartphone camera
- Track your mortgage application process live online
Smartr365 gives complete visibility and new insight into the mortgage application process and provides full transparency for introducer and brokers. As an introducer, once the client is logged as yours on Smartr365, you receive the commission.
- Take control of your sales pipeline
- Full, real time visibility for every step of the mortgage process
- Higher sales completion ratios, with fewer aborted transactions
- Full reporting suite for all aspects of the sales process
- Case updates every step of the way
- Individual log-in access for all users
- Get paid for both new purchases and re-mortgages
We connect all parts of the house buying and re-mortgage process. With full visibility for all parties, solicitors can use Smartr365 to track and drive the process from application submission through to legal completion.
- Connects all key parties –vendor, purchaser, sales agent, broker and solicitor
- Full case tracking and a joined up process so deals aren’t lost
- Full transparency to eliminate missed actions or mistrust
- Better communication for fewer aborted transactions
- Faster completions and increased profitability
- Real time reporting
- Individual case tracking and team reports