Available to all users at no additional cost, HomeBuyer lets brokers create bespoke marketing content with digital asset templates ready for customisation, along with customising all client-facing tools within Smartr365 with their own branding, through the HomeBuyer Hub.
Custom assets include a range of marketing materials: email banners, social media content, and posters. These can also be customised with a second firm’s logo for joint marketing, as well as a unique QR code or weblink to directly connect leads to the user’s business. Brokers can also ensure that tools such as the Client Portal, FactFind, and other borrower-facing parts of the Smartr365 journey are in their branding.
Marketing is a key part of any broker’s business, but it’s rarely their expertise – the HomeBuyer Hub removes the hassle and makes it easy for users to boost the reputation and awareness of their services. Through the HomeBuyer Hub, users will also be able to access a booklet that explains the workings and benefits of Smartr365’s HomeBuyer app, which will also be customisable through HomeBuyer. This can be shared with clients and other third parties as part of the user’s broader marketing efforts.
Conor Murphy, CEO at Smartr365, said:
“The fierce competition in today’s mortgage market brings the importance of marketing to the fore. We are therefore extremely proud to share our latest innovation to help users create bespoke materials that amplify the reputation and awareness of their work at no additional cost, and together with the HomeBuyer app transform a broker’s lead generation. The ability to customise client-facing tools to deliver a tailored user journey is another key part of this and adds to the overall Smartr365 experience for both broker and borrower. Today’s announcement is testament to our commitment to helping users to work on their business, as well as within it. This is the latest step in a very exciting journey and we look forward to enhancing our offering in the coming months.”
This comes amidst a range of other developments to the Smartr365 platform:
· Borrowers who scan QR codes created by Smartr365 users do not need to download the HomeBuyer app or create a login to begin the mortgage journey, removing obstacles and simplifying lead generation and conversion for brokers
· Users can now view and assign all potential clients generated by QR codes through a new Leads Screen – once the case has been converted from lead to client, it will be automatically recorded on the Cases and Kanban screen to help with case management
· Once brokers convert a lead through HomeBuyer, the borrower will receive an automated email to encourage them to sign up to the app so they can experience its benefits throughout the mortgage process – this will also happen for non-app generated leads
· Smartr365 now offers two-factor authentication processes, available through email, Apple or Google, and applicable to both the Client Portal and HomeBuyer app on mobile and desktop devices
· Clients will now be invited to complete their FactFind via both text and email. This can be completed via the HomeBuyer app, which also offers mortgage case status updates, advisor contact information and home valuations once the mortgage is completed